Personal Injury FAQs & Resources:
Your Legal Questions Answered
As a trusted personal injury law firm in Greenville, South Carolina, we know how important it is for you to choose the right attorney to fight for the compensation you deserve after your accident that wasn’t your fault. We also understand that there are plenty of other legal questions you might have:
- What if an accident was partly my fault?
- How much compensation can I expect after a car accident?
- What happens if the settlement is too low — and what can I expect if I go to trial?
- Am I even entitled to claim?
That’s why our team has put together a collection of frequently asked personal injury questions and answers so that you can understand how a personal injury claim works, how long it might take, and lots more.
To use our personal injury FAQs and resources, navigate to the menu below and select the question you need answers to. If you still have further questions, contact The Clardy Law Firm by calling (864) 233-8888 or filling in the form.
Don’t forget that you can also book a free case review, where we’ll ask you a little bit about your accident and tell you if you have a claim. If you do have a claim, we can let you know what the next steps are, but you’re also free to walk away with no hard feelings. Our consultations are no obligation, and we’ll never pressure you to make a decision.
- What Are the Benefits of Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer?
- Questions to Ask a Personal Injury Lawyer
- How to File a Personal Injury Claim: Successful Claims and Compensation
- How Insurance Companies Determine Pain and Suffering
- Personal Injury Insurance Explained
- How Long Do I Have to File a Personal Injury Claim?
- Why Hire a Truck Accident Lawyer?
- How Is Fault Determined in a Truck Accident?
- What Are the Common Causes of Truck Accidents?
- What Is the Average Truck Accident Settlement?
- Truck Accident Injuries and the Aftermath
- Truck Driving Safety Tips for All Seasons
- Truck Accident Lawsuits: Everything You Need to Know
- Should I Hire a Wrongful Death Attorney?
- What Qualifies as Wrongful Death?
- How Does a Wrongful Death Lawsuit Work?
- What Damages Can I Collect in a Wrongful Death Case?
- What’s the Average Wrongful Death Settlement?
- How Long Do Wrongful Death Cases Take?
- When Should I Call a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer?
- What to Do after a Motorcycle Accident
- Who’s at Fault in a Motorcycle Accident?
- What Are the Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents?
- What’s the Average Compensation for a Motorcycle Accident?
- What Are the Most Common Injuries from Motorcycle Accidents?
- How to Prevent Motorcycle Accidents: Motorcycle Safety Tips
- Do I Need a Lawyer after a Car Accident?
- What to Do after a Car Accident
- What if I’m in an Accident with an Uninsured Driver?
- At-Fault vs. No-Fault Car Accidents: Who’s Responsible?
- Who’s at Fault in a Changing Lanes Accident?
- Who’s at Fault in a Sideswipe Accident?
- What Are the Common Causes of Car Accidents?
- How Much Compensation Will I Get for a Car Accident?
- What Evidence Do I Need for a Car Accident Claim?
- What Are the Common Car Accident Injuries?
- How to Prevent a Car Accident: Safe Driving Tips
- What Happens When a Car Accident Lawsuit Goes to Trial?
- When Should I Get a Workers’ Comp Lawyer?
- What to do after a Workplace Accident: Step-by-Step Guide
- What Are My Rights for Workers’ Compensation?
- What Are the Top Causes of Workplace Injuries and Fatalities?
- Workers’ Compensation Injuries & Illnesses Coverage
- What Should I Do if My Workers’ Comp Claim Is Denied?
- Workers’ Compensation Claims and Settlements: What to Expect