When To Hire A South Carolina Workers’ Comp Attorney
When a SC employee gets injured on the job, they may find themselves asking a variety of questions, such as:
- Do I need a South Carolina workers’ comp attorney do deal with my case?
- Can I handle my case on my own?
- When do I need to hire a lawyer?
These are important and valid questions, but the answers may not be so clear. Which can, of course, make matters even more confusing.
So when do you know when you need a South Carolina workers’ comp attorney?
Here are a few questions to help you figure out the next steps you need to take:
- Does your employer refuse to acknowledge that you were hurt on the job?
- Has your own insurance company refused you benefits?
- Are you unable to get the medical help you need because of your financial situation?
- Did your insurance company promise benefits that you haven’t received?
If the answer to any of the above questions is “yes”, you should consider consulting a South Carolina workers’ comp attorney.
You’re probably not getting the benefits you’re entitled to. Your rights may have been violated without your knowledge. Your attorney will be able to protect your rights and ensure you get the benefits and compensation you deserve.
You don’t have to take on the insurance companies alone. If you need help with your workers’ compensation case, don’t hesitate to contact a South Carolina workers’ comp attorney, like The Clardy Law Firm, immediately!