injured while at work?
Don't Fight Alone
Workers Compensation Lawyers in Greenville, SC
You have rights following a work injury, but there are specific procedures that you must follow. Workers Compensation lawyers at Clardy Law Firm can help you navigate and complete the proper steps to make sure you get the workers compensation you deserve. Workplace accidents result in less disabling but still serious injuries. Job related injuries including fractured bones, repetitive motion injuries, limb injuries, internal injuries, skeletal injuries, spinal injuries, and damage to eyesight and hearing can affect, limit or prevent you from continuing to perform your job. Some injuries may affect the area for the rest of your life, or on the job accidents can cause life-long psychological trauma and post-traumatic stress syndrome.
Workplace injuries can result from a variety of causes including, but not limited to:
- Improperly Maintained Areas
- Vehicle Collisions
- Scaffolding Accidents/High Altitude Falls
- Defective Products
- Machinery and Equipment Malfunction
- Exposure to Chemicals and Dangerous Substances
- Slip and Fall
- Negligent Conduct of Co-employees, Contractors.
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS IN A WORKERS COMPENSATION CLAIM?
Our experienced workers’ compensation lawyer in South Carolina can explain your legal rights in-depth and answer any questions you may have. If you are considering filing a workers’ compensation claim or have questions about your workers’ compensation rights, call (864) 233-8888 or click here to request a legal consultation with our Workers Compensation lawyers.
Find Out More About Workers Compensation Law Below
- When Is It Too Late To Give Your Supervisor Notice Of An Injury?
- Workers’ Comp Benefits For Independent Contractors: Are You Eligible?
- Questions To Ask Before Accepting A Workers’ Compensation Settlement
- What Is An Independent Medical Evaluation? Is It Required?
- What an employer is required to do about a job-related accident
- Is An Injured Volunteer Protected By Workers’ Compensation?
- 3 Reasons Why Employees On Workers Comp Return To Work Early
- 4 Ways To Lose Your Workers’ Comp Claim (What Not To Do)
- What You Need To Know Following Your Work-Related Back Injury
- What You Can Do About Dangerous Work Conditions